Ready to face the challenge?
About to take the IELTS exam? Learn the strategies and skills you’ll need to get that top grade you’re after!Looking for free exercises? Try our weekly updates to help you prepare for the IELTS Writing and Speaking exams.
- IELTS topic vocabulary lessons (Start with Lesson 1 now). Learn useful vocabulary for Part 1, 2 and 3 of the Speaking exam.
- IELTS Grammar lessons to help you express yourself accurately during the exam.
- Short videos with useful functional language you can use to shine in the IELTS Speaking exam.
- Short videos to help you organise your writing and obtain more than 6.5 for your writing.
- Weekly IELTS Speaking practice test. Record yourself trying a Part 2 or Part 3 test and listen to others who have tried themselves.
- Common set phrases and idiomatic expressions to make you sound like a native speaker.
Are you worried about your IELTS Speaking?
Yes, it is frightening to do any exam but the speaking exam is probably the worst because you have to think on the spot. Most students are not sure how to answer the questions well to achieve top marks. Also, they might feel uncomfortable in front of a native-speaker who is also an expert examiner and knows what he is looking for.
You might wonder if you say too much or too little, or not on the subject, or you might go completely blank.
Are you not sure how to improve your writing for the IELTS exam?
You need to get a particular score and you are not sure how you are going to achieve that.
Fear no more!
- We will prepare you so you know exactly what is expected of you and what to say in the exam.
- We will give you functional language to use in the introductory sentences to make a great impression.
- We will teach you strategies that will ensure that you answer Part 2 question fully AND demonstrate your speaking abilities in English well.
- We will help you tackle the more challenging Part 3 questions confidently.
Well, that’s exactly why we’ve developed our new Speaking course for Upper-Intermediate students. You can take 10 Skype lessons with one of our English teachers who will train you for the SPEAKING exam. If you would like to find out more, please fill in the form below: