Your reasons for learning English
- You are in your home country and need to prepare for IELTS or another exam.
- You need to improve your spoken English because your pronunciation is not clear or you make a lot of mistakes.
- You don’t sound natural or like a native speaker of English but would like to.
- You are a Foundation or a Pre-Sessional student in the UK but your writing or presentation skills are not as good as you need them to be.
- You’ve got a job in the UK and going to work for a big company and not sure how you will settle in.
- You have a child who you would like to gain a high grade for his/her GCSE English and Literature exams.
- You would like to improve your English for specific purposes: military, medical, engineering terminology, etc.
- You are a university student from Saudi Arabia, China, Iraq, Turkey, Iran or possibly another country and you need help with structuring your essay.
How to apply
Fill in the form below. We will arrange a conversation on the phone or Skype with you to understand your needs and ways of learning that suit you most.
What you will benefit from learning with us?
- You will learn vocabulary that will allow you to pass the test.
- You will learn certain ways that will allow you to make very few mistakes in writing.
- You will improve your English to get IELTS 6.5 and higher.
- You will learn to understand local culture and humour.
- You will feel more confident speaking with native speakers of English.
- You will gain an understanding of how to write academic essays and prepare for academic presentations.
- You will learn any grammar and vocabulary through the relevant context that suits your needs.
- You will know exactly what you have learnt in class and how close you are to your goals.
- Your learning will be fun!
These two clips are quite funny and can reflect the reality of learning a new language but we know that only with the right amount of dedication and a great teacher, you will achieve what you came for. We believe that having fun during learning is a good way of relaxing and internalising the new content. Generally, watching something funny places you in a different context that you might not experience in real life or at least that’s what I was sinking. Ooops! I meant THINKING! Enjoy and see you soon!
We are here to help you improve your English. We have several experienced English teachers at Expert Teacher. If you are interested in taking some lessons online or one-to-one, please fill in the form below: